
This year we had a lot of fun with pumpkins. And by "a lot of fun" I mean Mike and I did all the work and the kids had all the fun. Haley painted this pumpkin at her art class. It is a skeleton. Looks like it has a couple of blacked-out teeth.

This is Mike's creation. We watched a show on the food network about carving pumpkins and he saw people carving the flesh without cutting holes in the pumpkin. So, that is what he decided to do. I think it turned out pretty cool.

Here is Haley's. And by Haley's I mean that she picked out the design and Mike did all the carving.

And here is mine, oh, I mean Maya's. Pay no attention to the disfigurement of that poor spider. She lost part of a leg.
2 comments:
Now I'm glad you guys didn't come over and do pumpkins with us. You totally would have shown us up. Because everything is a competition with us.
Becky-I love it! Every year we do pumpkins. It starts as an activity for the kids and the big kid ends up doing it. They look great! I'm sure your kids loved it.
Post a Comment