So Haley cut out these little pictures the other day and taped them to this container. I was really amazed that she cut out the sun rays and the little bird leg. How do you cut out things that are so tiny? I could never do that with scissors. So, I asked her how she did it and she simply replied, "skills". HA! Who taught her that? I questioned her again and she answered, "a steady hand". Hilarious. Well, however she did it, I'm impressed.
Caleb also has been looking pretty disheveled in the hair department. Whenever he wakes up his hair is all over the place and I have to wet it down. It was getting quite long. So, we went to daddy's barber shop (which is conveniently located in our bathroom).
His new look is kinda like a long buzz. Mike says it will be easier that cutting with the scissors, and Caleb looks pretty cute.
This is his, "say cheese!" look. Too cute.
7 comments:
Man, tell Haley that you have a friend who is 29 and still does not have mad "skills" like that! I'm impressed!
Yes, she does have pretty good "skills"! I'm impressed. I love the new haircut. He looks really cute :)
Love the new do, too cute! And very impressive Haley - I love her response - a steady hand!
Caleb is so cute...I can see both of you in him...cute hair cut. Joe is our barber too, we periodically have "Frost family haircuts."
cute hair and I love the responses -"skills" and "a steady hand" You have a surgeon in the making.
Caleb looks so cute with his haircut. And Haley is amazing with the scissors!! Glad she is doing productive things with her skills. (we have had scissor issues in the past with a couple of our children who couldn't handle the power and used them badly) :)
Napaleon Dynamite would be impressed with all the skills! And Caleb does look dang cute with his haircut.
Post a Comment