I just unloaded my groceries, and my bananas were packed underneath a massive weight of other food. They are now a smashed and bruised mess. Have you ever purchased bananas yourself? Are you unaware that they bruise easily? Seriously, is there no training for the bagging profession? I usually come to your store with 3 kids in tow, who are losing their minds by the time we get to the checkout. I'm a little too busy to watch how you pack my groceries. Next time I'd like to come home with all my food still edible, thank you.
Sincerely,
Your neighborhood shopper
Okay, am I the only one this happens to? Does anyone else have banana issues?
2 comments:
I had my BREAD packed under some heavy stuff before. I hate it when my stuff is smashed when we get home!!!
Hi Becky. I found your blog through Erin's blog.
This happens to me at dierbergs all the time, especially with peaches! I've actually requested to bag my own sometimes.
Post a Comment