Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It turns out I didn't do too bad of a thing

Mike took his car in to get fixed last week.  He had a recall that needed to be done, an oil change, and the little problem that I created.  He told the dealership that the piece of his car "came off" and they fixed it for FREE!  New part and everything.  I guess it did "come off", he just didn't tell them how.  I am so out of the dog house.  Thank goodness.

3 comments:

Nannette said...

That is too funny! Glad you restored your driving privileges!

5 mcneils said...

whew.

Tracy Giles said...

I'm so glad it was free. You never know with car parts if they are going to charge you an arm & a leg or if you will get lucky and get something for free. So glad it has a happy ending:)