Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crazy snow storm!

If I am counting correctly, this is the 4th time that it has snowed this October. That is crazy enough, but this storm has been wild. We measured this morning and we had about 12 inches and it has just kept snowing all day.


Mike took the kids outside this morning, and they didn't last very long. It is very cold and windy, plus it is still snowing. We put goggles on Caleb because he kept crying about snow getting in his eyes.

Our poor pumpkins that we haven't even carved yet!


We haven't even brought our chair cushions inside yet! That looks like a nice soft seat though, right? Look at that pile of snow on the table!

7 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I love your snow pictures. I need to get out there and take some! This has been a crazy storm, the snow just keeps falling!

Alicia said...

Wow, the snow we got here in SLC melted already, we only got a few inches! Cute Caleb!

Cath & Aaron Grimm said...

No snow here, only rain...lots and lots of rain.

Holly said...

Crazy! Here it's been the wettest October ever. The rain just will not stop.
I'd almost prefer snow. At least snow is fun!

simon and amy said...

Wow! I can't believe how much snow you have. Happy Birthday Caleb - love the lego sign that the girls made. - Amy

Katy said...

Wanna house swap for a weekend? It has only been below 90 for about two days since last spring!!

Sam said...

That is a lot of snow. And you are right -- this is our fourth snowstorm in October. Crazy, huh? And last years winter was so mild. . . . .