Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Fun

Last weekend we went to a pumpkin festival at our local garden center. They had lots of fun things for the kids to do. When you first walked in there were several model trains set up that mesmerized Caleb. Then we headed over to the petting zoo. Caleb also loved that. Haley and Maya kept there distance from most of the animals.

They cornered this cute bunny.




There was also face painting, which the girls could not pass up. We also enjoyed a kids musician that sang lots of great songs, entertainers making balloon animals, and an inflatable obstacle course. The kids also got to decorate a pumpkin. We had a great time and spent most of the day there.


A couple days later we made caramel apples. Of course the kids ate mostly caramel, not much apple.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love doing that kind of stuff. So, the word verification below is bolybut. It just made me laugh and I thought I would share it with you :)