My baby is now 2. No longer a baby. We had a very low key birthday celebration last week - cake and presents. I made him a cake that was supposed to look like a big Oreo cookie. It was pretty delicious.
Mike took some pictures of Caleb at the table after we ate cake. I think they represent his current personality so well.
He got some great presents. The biggest was a train table set, which Caleb and the girls have really enjoyed so far.
5 comments:
Hey You!! I saw your blog off Facebook-CUTE CUTE family! How the heck are you. Where are you guys living? OH ps LOVE The orange curtains-don't you just love IKEA?!
-Jess (daher)
Happy Birthday to Caleb. What a big boy he has become. And to think you were pregnant with him when you first moved here. Crazy. Your cake looks delicious, and those pictures of him eating are classic. Glad he is enjoying his train table.
Happy Birthday, Caleb!
Caleb is sooo cute:) What a happy boy. I can't believe he is 2!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment