Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Maya

Today was Maya's end of the school year preschool picnic.  She was nice enough to pose for a picture with her teacher, who she will have again next year.  I am going to have to find some things for Maya to do this summer, especially since Haley will continue on with year round school.
This was her last field trip, to a fire station.  She wasn't nearly as interested as I was.  I guess it is probably more of a "boy" field trip.  I loved that her school had a field trip every month. 

Here comes summer!    

P.S.  This morning during breakfast, Maya declared, "Mom, you are ruining my life!"  I didn't think I would hear that from her at age 4.   

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun to see you at the picnic today. Sure love that Maya.

simon and amy said...

o.k. that is so funny to me - that you are ruining her life. What a cute girl. - amy