Thursday, June 4, 2009

A first of many

A couple weeks ago, Haley had her end of school year music concert.  All the first graders sang songs about people who work in the school.  Secretaries, principals, nurses, and lunch ladies, hence the food tray.  Caleb made it quite difficult to sit through the whole concert and we ended up leaving during the 5th grade songs.  I didn't feel too bad because I know this will be our first of many music concerts. 

3 comments:

Katy said...

All of the grades had their concert on the same night?! Oh my! How did they fit everyone?! We can barely fit the families for one grade at each concert!

Rachel said...

Love the lunch trays. Hilarious!

Beth said...

Sometimes you have to know when to say it's time to get out of here! (Before Caleb makes a name for himself as concert disrupter.) I am a seasoned vetran of leaving school functions.