
My sweet husband created this little garden for our family. He has planted green beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, sugar snap peas, watermelon, and peppers. They were all planted from seed, so it will be awhile before we have any fruit/vegetables. So, this will be our before picture and hopefully we will have a great after picture come late summer/early fall. I'm so glad he has taken this project on. I like to think all things outside the house are his domain. That is probably why we have no flowers in our pots yet. He doesn't care about flowers.
3 comments:
Love the garden. Does Mike want to plant a garden at our house. I like to think the outside is Sam's domain as well. That is why we don't have a garden. . . . .
You guys will love all the fresh produce!! Of all the things we have planted and tried in our garden, we have had the best luck with tomatoes, and of course zucchini! (They all seem to thrive despite neglect!) :)
Wow, that is a great looking garden! Have fun with growing it!
Post a Comment