We took the kids to see Santa today. There were no lines! We went to the same place last year, also no waiting. It must not be well known that he is there. I think we will keep the location our little secret, so the crowds won't rush there next year! He was a very sweet Santa with a real beard. Unfortunately, Caleb didn't quite warm up to him.
5 comments:
Becky-
This picture is precious! I don't think I would want to sit on a strange Santa's lap, either. Let's just say your little one has great intuition skills...
Hey, this is your cousin Alicia. I love your blog. Check mine out. I have a reaction on santa's lap just like caleb's when I was his age. It's great!
Um, I can't believe you are keeping your Santa a secret. We don't normally go out of our way to visit Santa, but I was at Park Meadows today, and I couldn't believe the line to see Santa. It was so ridiculously long -- why would anyone wait in a line like that?
The picture is priceless! I have one of my now 16 year old doing that on Santa's lap.
Two words: future blackmail.
He didn't warm up? That is the understatement. Too funny!
Post a Comment