Yesterday we were invited over for a playdate at a friends house from preschool. After lunch Maya said she had to go to the bathroom and so did her little friend. They went into the bathroom together. Her friend came out a few minutes later with a piece of toilet paper saying that she needed help picking something up. Her mom went to the bathroom to see what was wrong and right about then we both realized that Maya had pooped on the ground. I go in there and Maya is sitting on the toilet but the poop is on the bathroom rug. What? I ask her what happened and she says that she was sitting on the toilet but her poop shot out and landed on the ground. How do they make this stuff up? I asked her several times if she pooped before she made it to the toilet, but she stuck with her original story. I was more than embarrassed at the time, but now I can't stop laughing about it.
We may never be invited back to the Air Force Academy or the friend's house again.
5 comments:
The first day I ever substitute taught I was with a kindergarten class. And not once, but TWICE, little kiddos came up to me and told me, "I have to go to the bathroom!" And I said, "You'll have to wait until our bathroom break!" And they, both times, responded with, "But the poop's coming out!!" What a great way to start my teaching career!
I was laughing so hard and had to read it to Wes it was so funny! Thanks for the good laugh, that made my night! Do you think her original story is really somehow what happened?
Oh, Becky... that's just too funny! Maya will so love to be reminded of this later!! Thanks for the laugh!
That is hilarious! And she might not like these stories ever but her siblings will!
We can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment