We received this fish as a gift. We have actually had it for going on 5 months now. I am so not a pet person, and have grudgingly fed and cleaned up after this fish. Well, Mike mostly feeds and I mostly clean, but I definitely have the harder job. I have to admit I will not be sad when this fish dies. It should happen soon, right? It's been 5 months! I know, I'm awful.
6 comments:
I think that is the best thing I have heard all day :) Love you guys!
Ummmm.... Becky, just so you know... fish don't like regular tap water.... not that I would ever have hastened a goldfish/pet's death but.... just thought I would let you know. (We had a goldfish SENT HOME from NURSERY one Sunday!) grrrrrrr.... I think it lasted two months at our house.... two months too long for me and Clint!
Well when we fish sat for I was certain it would die, absolutely certain. I think we even were at the pet store and happened upon a quite similar replacement just in case...but I think you may have received an invisible fish - good luck!
Sam Pixton had one of those that lasted over a year maybe two, because we fish sat it two summer vacations. I tell my kids: we have kids we don't need pets.
Cinnamon Life...that is hilarous!
It is not dying soon. Stuart has a male betta named Anna that has been around for almost a year. No tears here when Anna dies either.
Post a Comment