
This is what we saw when we woke up this morning. The girls were thrilled to say the least. I just thought, crap, didn't get the snow tires on early enough. My tires are in bad shape. I slide all over the place in the snow.

Later on Maya came out to stomp in the snow. After she finished in the front, I sent her in the back to go on a "treasure hunt" for the lids to our sand and water table that had blown off and then got covered in snow. She thought it was great fun, and I didn't have to go out in the cold. Win Win!
5 comments:
Isn't it funny how kids are so excited about snow, and parents just aren't? Snow tires -- that is a novel idea. I just planned on calling someone to pick Elle up on the days the roads are really bad. Now I can put you on my list!
You just reminded me how when we were growing up, you were allowed to say "crap" and I wasn't. I was so surprised whenever you said it! Now I say it all the time, and whenever I wonder whether or not it's okay to say, I think of you! (Awww.. crap reminds me of Becky! Isn't that sweet!)
I was so excited to see the snow - until I realized I had a day planned at the mall and wasn't sure how the roads would be...Treasure hunt - clever idea! Like your friend Katy, I wasn't allowed to say crap when I was growing up either...
See- this is why you live way up north and we live down south. It was a refreshing 75 today and I loved it. I don't even miss the snow. My kids do though. You are definitely creative with the treasure hunt...go Becky!
Lily was very excited to put on her snowsuit and play in the yard. We really need to get Maya and Lily together for a play date:)
Post a Comment