Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

We got back from Disney World in time to celebrate Halloween. We carved pumpkins after church on Sunday.
Haley did the cat, with a little help. Maya's is the traditional jack-o-lantern face. Caleb's is Blue's Clues. Mike's is the Monsters, Inc. pumpkin (inspired by our Disney trip!).


Here are our cute trick-or-treaters. Maya is a mermaid (you can't see her tail), Haley is a witch (same costume from 2 years ago), Caleb is Woody, and Brooke is a pea pod (it was also Haley's costume as a newborn).

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the pea pod! And you are looking super skinny lady!

A Hunter said...

I know I missed a bunch, but SO happy for your new little one!!!! You've got a beautiful family. I'm just impressed that with 4 kids they actually all had wonderful costumes. Getting 2 costumes together is plenty of work for me, I can't imagine 4. :)