Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Disney World - Magic Kingdom

We were able to visit the Magic Kingdom several times during our trip to Disney World. We stayed at the Contemporary Resort, which is only a 10 minute walk to Magic Kingdom. Between all our trips we saw everything, and did some things twice!

This is the whole group after an ice cream break. Most of us got the Mickey Mouse ice cream bars. I remember those from when I was a kid.
I think Caleb (and his shirt) like his!


The girls met Stich outside the Buzz Lightyear ride. Caleb unfortunately missed Stich because he was riding Buzz Lightyear for probably the 3rd time.

One evening I stayed home with Caleb and Brooke while my parents, Mike and the girls went back to the Magic Kingdom in the evening. So beautiful!

One great memory from the Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain. Haley, my mom, Mike and I rode Splash Mountain together. We got absolutely, totally soaked. Most of us were glad because it was unbearably hot that day. Haley however hated being wet. She cried and complained the rest of the day. She avoided all wet rides after that.

No comments: