
Yesterday, Caleb was stung by a bee 3 times. He was in the backyard near a bush that attracts bees. Mike was watering the garden and I was doing the dishes. Mike hears Caleb cry out and runs to get him and discovers he has a bee in his hand! He brings Caleb inside and we find a bee sting on his hand, 1 on his eyebrow, and 1 right under his eye. We think the bee must have stung Caleb twice around his eye, and then Caleb grabbed it to get it away from his face, and got stung on his hand. That bee better be dead or I'm going to hunt it down!
7 comments:
oh, poor baby!!! I thought bees died after one sting??? I hope Caleb is doing better today. So sorry he got stung!
Poor dear. I would have grabbed at him too.
Wow, that looks so painful! I didn't even notice them this morning, not that I got a really good look at his eyes. I hope he is doing all right.
Poor little man. Too bad you can't say, "Bees, what point to they have anyway...," like you can with other pests. Cause as pesky as they can be, I do LOVE me some honey!
Poor guy! The one and only bee sting I ever had was on my hand when I was 24 years old, and I cried like a baby!
Way to take a picture of your child in pain and not helping him!!!!!
Mean bee. Sorry Caleb, I hope you feel better.
Post a Comment