Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Morning Lessons

1.  After spending last week at Girls Camp and the weekend in Breckenridge, I have mountains of laundry to do today.

2.  When I am busy doing laundry, Caleb will find trouble to get into.

3.  Caleb knows where the Vaseline is under my bathroom sink.

4.  Caleb can open the Vaseline jar.

5.  Caleb can spread Vaseline all over his face, hands, hair, clothes, etc...

6.  When I find him in the bathroom with Vaseline everywhere, I will scream, "No!  Stop!  Caleb!  Yuck!  No!  AHHHHH!"

7.  Caleb will cry because he knows he did something wrong and got yelled at.

8.  2 baths will still not get all the Vaseline out of his hair.

9.  I really miss Caleb's morning nap.


5 comments:

The Millers said...

Yeah, you can't leave em alone for even a minute. It is truly amazing what they can get into in no time flat. Such a cute little trouble maker, though. The residual vaseline in his hair can double as hair gel.

Beth said...

Oh dear, why not the extra shampoo or the water soluble aloe? It never is... he looks so guilty. Those morning naps were so nice.

Marlise said...

Oh no! I dated a guy once who was a twin, and when they were young, they covered their mom's couch with Crisco! So...keep an eye on that Crisco! (or butter, or vaseline, or....)

5 mcneils said...

He's so cute..

simon and amy said...

We have the same problem with vaseline around here - What is it about vaseline? - you would think that they would make a better top for it.
Caleb is so cute - sorry to read that he got stung so many times by that bee :( - Amy