Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"First" day of 2nd Grade!

I blew it and forgot to take a picture of Haley on the actual first day of second grade (Tuesday, July 7th).  So, we took a picture today and are calling it good.  I can't believe she is almost 7 and in 2nd grade.  She is an amazing, obedient daughter and loving, sweet sister and we couldn't imagine our family without her.  Love that girl.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! School already?? I guess you guys must go year round. The back to school sales haven't even started yet!!

Kara said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip! I love Yellowstone, and our honeymoon was spent in the Tetons and Jackson. Love it there!

Haley was so cute in Primary on Sunday. I loved subbing that class- they were all so funny! :) Gotta love Primary!

The Millers said...

We love Haley too. So grateful that Ellery has her as a friend.