Tuesday, April 7, 2009

P.L.S.

My youngest child has developed a horrible condition called P.L.S.  Otherwise know as Pant, Leg, Sock.  This is a condition usually present in adult men who cross their legs and let their pants ride up to reveal some leg between their pants and sock.  However, P.L.S. can exist in young children who grow like weeds and have mothers who are unwilling to buy them new clothes for a season that is about to end.  Luckily, Caleb has new clothes waiting for him in his closet, but the weather needs to warm up just a bit before he can wear them.  Until then, he will have to wear his current clothes out in the world.  Maybe that will help bring some awareness to P.L.S.



He has also developed another condition that has yet to be named.  Maybe this awful case of forearm nakedness could be called H.A.S. (hand, arm, shirt).


8 comments:

Beth said...

Too funny. We have some rampant cases of PLS here. Thirteen year old boys seem to out grow their pants each month. I think I should just buy longer socks!

simon and amy said...

I have always hated Pant, Leg, Sock Syndrome! Too funny.

The Millers said...

I have wondered why you always have Caleb in such ill-fitting clothes, but never knew how to bring it up. . . .so thanks for the explanation.

We need to talk about the menu for Sunday -- call me.

Tracy Giles said...

Too funny! Maybe PLS will be the new fashion trend :)

Kara said...

Caleb is cute enough to make that look work! :)

Nannette said...

He is soo cute...and I don't blame you for holding out on the new clothes, they grow so fast...of course if you lived where it is warm like it is here, your problem would be solved....Cute post!

Tracy Giles said...

No! Tag was trying to help both of them get eggs. I was glad that Lily didn't take all the eggs Maya wanted. I didn't even think about that when I posted the video. The other video we had Maya got knocked over by Tag and he didn't want me to post that one. It made me laugh so hard I was crying. I'll have to show it to you. Definitely worthy to be on America's Funniest Home Videos. Poor girl ended up on the ground because of Tag, she can have all the eggs she wants!!!!

Catherine said...

Love it! I might have some pants of Jake's that you can use if interested... but I am digging the P.L.S.