
Our playroom is a complete and total disaster and has been for several days. That cute little girl is to blame. I am not doing a good job teaching her to clean up either, because when the time does come to clean up, she ends up hurting more than helping and I send her up to her room so we can get the job done quicker. She's lucky she's cute.

Mike got some new glasses a few weeks ago and I think he looks great. Quite a change from his old glasses that had no frame and really blended into his face. I love the new ones.
1 comment:
I do the same thing with Lily. We are worried she is going to be a slob because we never take the time to have her clean up her own mess. I really like the new glasses too! Very Cool!
Post a Comment