Brooke Avery Nelson was born on Saturday, August 28th, 2010 at 8:51 AM. She was 7lb 9oz and 19 1/2 inches long.
I went into labor at about 8:30 PM on Friday night. My contractions were a little sporadic and not very strong in the beginning. We got to the hospital at around midnight. At that point I was 4 centimeters dilated. At 2:45 AM after walking around the hallways of the labor and delivery floor, I was 5 centimeters. My contractions really picked up after that and were consistently 5 minutes apart and increasing in intensity. By 5:45 AM I was only 5 1/2 centimeters, so I decided to get an epidural. At 7 AM I was 8 centimeters, and the doctor broke my water. Then Miss Brooke was born at 8:51 AM, after only 3 minutes of pushing. It was my longest labor, but easiest delivery.
Brooke has been very sweet and the kids love her. She is a good eater and sleeper and we can't imagine our family without her now!
5 comments:
Brooke is so beautiful! I love Caleb's face holding Brooke:)
Funny how all the births can be so different, as unique as the child. Congratulations.
Good thing you guys got that baby room ready!! Congratulations - she is beautiful! And happy birthday to you, Becky!
Sweet girl! That's wonderful! Good to see you tonight--and Happy Birthday to you!
What a great lookin' bunch of kids! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment