Friday, July 16, 2010

First day of school 2010

Since we have the privilege of attending year round school, the first day of school was July 6th. Maya started kindergarten this year, and was thrilled to pieces. She was definitely ready to go to school every day. I had requested morning kindergarten, but got afternoon. It is turning out great though. While both Maya and Haley are at school, Caleb takes a nap, and I have a few hours of peace. At least until baby 4 is born!




Haley started 3rd grade. Holy cow, 3rd grade? I can't believe it.

Also new this year, the girls cut their hair and Haley got glasses. I think they both look darling in chin length bobs. It was their idea and I was a little hesitant, but I love it now.

At the end of 2nd grade, Haley told me she was having trouble seeing the chalk board, so we took her to the eye doctor and she got glasses! Thankfully she loves them and I think she looks great!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness, they both look so gorgeous with those haircuts! Aden loved 3rd grade, I am sure Haley will too. She looks so grown up with those glasses too!

Rachel said...

Look who's blogging again! Loved all your new posts. Mike is apparently a better picture taker than you are -- so many great shots from the Father's and Sons. Maya is the cutest little ballerina, and Kindergartener. And I love the girls with their short hair cuts and Haley's glasses. They are growing up too quickly if you ask me. And Caleb makes a might fine superhero. You will need one with all of those girls in the house.

Kara said...

Beautiful girls! And Maya's dance recital pictures are adorable!

Nannette said...

Their haircuts are adorable. I love how Haley's glasses are just like Mike's, did she copy him on purpose? SO cute!