Friday, May 21, 2010

Growing Up

Caleb is now 2 1/2. And he is quite big compared to other 2 1/2 year olds. So, he was getting quite heavy lifting in and out of his crib. It doesn't help that I'm getting bigger and bigger with baby #4 either. So, we decided it was time to move to a twin bed. He adjusted relatively quickly (just a few days) and loves his new bed.


I think he looks pretty darn cute too. Next week we are going to try potty training as well. Caleb has heard the words "potty train" several times and thinks there is an actual potty train (think choo-choo). I'm not sure how I'm going to break it to him.

2 comments:

jahardy said...

Love the new bedding.

Marlise said...

I love that he's expecting a real train. Maybe just call out "choo choo" when he goes in the potty!? :) Fun times! (Let me know your pointers--Janson will be coming up on that stage!).