Tell Rachel my birthday is in April!
They turned out really nice! Sorry I couldn't make it, but this post reminded me that I still have a gift for you. Ooops!
So what is for dessert? They look great.
What an awesome gift! I may have to use that idea here. And you have a lot of friends - look at all those plates! :)
It was such a fun night. I love how they turned out -- thanks for posting a picture of them.
Those turned out GREAT! What a fun night that was.
What a great idea! I love how they all go together but are all so different!
Happy Birthday! What a fun day!
What a great idea! They did a good job too!
they turned out great. i loved the idea. now when is dessert
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Tell Rachel my birthday is in April!
They turned out really nice! Sorry I couldn't make it, but this post reminded me that I still have a gift for you. Ooops!
So what is for dessert? They look great.
What an awesome gift! I may have to use that idea here. And you have a lot of friends - look at all those plates! :)
It was such a fun night. I love how they turned out -- thanks for posting a picture of them.
Those turned out GREAT! What a fun night that was.
What a great idea! I love how they all go together but are all so different!
Happy Birthday! What a fun day!
What a great idea! They did a good job too!
they turned out great. i loved the idea. now when is dessert
Post a Comment